Friday, May 8, 2015

BLACK SKY interview.


















Benson, (whom you might know from my blog), is an interviewer, and today he will be interviewing the cast of BLACK SKY. I am writing 'cause I own him. And the keys are too big for him to type.


First he will be interviewing Cocoa (Skylar).

Benson: How do you like the cast?

Cocoa: We don't really talk much, but they're okay.

Benson: No, how do YOU like the cast? Not if they're okay or not, give me something to work with here!

Cocoa: I told you I think they're okay.

Benson: Pfft, be more clear next time please. So any gossip on them?

Cocoa: I don't know, I told you, we don't talk. Like at all.

Benson: YES OR NO?!

Cocoa: You're so pushy!

Benson: I CAN'T WORK WITH THIS!!!!

Cocoa: I quit this interview!

Next he will be interviewing Ratliff (Jenson).

Benson: So how do you like the cast?

Ratliff: They're... good.

Benson: Uh-huh so you got any juice on them?

Ratliff: If you are implying that I am squeezing them for their juice, then no.

Benson: ....... Er...... How do you like the script?

Ratliff: It's good, but I wish I had more say in it.

Benson: Oh?

Ratliff: Yeah.

Benson: So I heard you broke up with your main squeeze (Girlfriend). So sorry.

Ratliff: She was nagging me to talk to her.

Benson: Bye. *coughs* loser! *coughs*

Next Ally, (another interviewer), will be interviewing Pinky (Sarah).

Ally: Hey how are you?

Pinky: Oh, I'm fine, thanks.

Ally: I wouldn't really care if you weren't fine, though.

Pinky: Okay...

Ally: So when are you going to finish the season of BLACK SKY?

Pinky: After ten episodes

Ally: So probably another fifty years or so?

Pinky: Umm... No?

Ally: Do you have any kind of mental problems?

Pinky: Excuse me?

Ally: It's just that you seem so... I don't know, dumb?

Pinky: I never! I can't believe you!

Ally: I get paid for this interview no matter what I say, so why not ask.

Pinky: I demand another interviewer!

Ally: Do you demand a lot of things on set?

Pinky: Rick, honey! Get me out of here!

Ally: Rick's a loser. (Pause) Well, we're out of time here!

Next, Ally will be interviewing Sam (Henry).

Ally: I don't care if your day was good, but I'm gonna ask anyway. How was your day?

Sam: Pretty tough. But I can't tell you why.

Ally: Good, we don't have time for that anyway. What is your favorite food?

Sam: That's irrelevant, but probably... applesauce?

Ally: You look like the type who would eat lots of applesauce.

Crowd laughs

Sam: Is that a complement? Because I have a girlfriend.

Ally: Is she mean to you? Does she eat all of your applesauce?

Sam: Umm... No?

Dramatically and awkwardly long pause.

Ally: You are boring. NEXT!

Next, Ally will be interviewing The Raccoon (Freddie).

Ally: How is life?

The Raccoon: I don't wanna bore you.

Ally: Good. How is making BLACK SKY doing? Do you like it?

The Raccoon: Yeah. I think you're very pretty. Wanna go out some time?

Ally: Are you rich?

The Raccoon: Well, I've got a fair amount of money, like a couple million dollars.

Ally: Okay, we'll go out, and you can show me where you keep your money.

The Raccoon: Great. Wanna know how I got all that money?

Ally: YES!

The Raccoon: Well, I'm a cop, and I act. You should get an acting gig.

Ally: I am so busy these days. I got a lot of things to do already. It pays, but not enough to make me rich like you.

The Raccoon: Listen, I know we've just met, but I feel like I've known you forever. Like in a criminal record.

Ally: Well, you know I've got a lot of those!

The Raccoon: I was just kidding.

Ally: Uh... sure... so was I....

The Raccoon: Okay, so does Saturday work for you?

Ally: Yeah. Are the banks open Saturday?

The Raccoon: Yeah, why?

Ally: Just wonderin'. Out of time, Raccey. Bye!

That's the interview!


No comments:

Post a Comment